Wednesday, February 08, 2012

My degree life week 4.

Life's definitely getting easier when u get used to the hectic life, homeworks, style of lecturers, holding pencils whole day long, new friends, studio life and the environment. Gratitude to all my Foundation friends who have been going thru all the hardships together with me. They are like granted blessings.

Onn asked me before, 'won't you find hard to adapt to it?' I replied with a 'No.' As this is similar with my foundation life except the amount of works.. FYI, Onn is my boss who tagging Aisha and I to LRT every night.

Everything is so tough. Sketching, rendering, shading, craftmenship, presenting, talking, studying, learning...1 day I found myself can finish a rendering within shorter time and shorter. 1 day I found I can play arnd with classmates even thou I was exhausted. Yea, seriously I am tired all the time.

Could you imagine? Architect students sleep very very less. Sleep at 1-2am but wake up at 6-7am and prepare for the long schooling hours of 12 hours and to complete all the works perfectly. It needs so much of energy. Fortunately SinnEe and Carmen always provide us with hyper jokes. HAHAHA. I have never been trying so hard to open my eye in the early morning, never been feeling to tired to have my cons on, never been so tired but could not fall asleep due to the stress.

As the assistant course rep, my duty is alrdy quite relaxing somehow Onn is doing the major jobs. HAHA. But seriosly admin jobs for a long run is kinda stretching me. HEHE.

Presentation is getting fun. The best moment of the world is the moment after u finish ur presentation. Big sigh of relief. All the works pay and just sit and wait for the outcome. By the same time seeing others' presentation as well. Imagine, you have been doing a tough model for days and nights, it is ur blood and sweat, and you manage to present it well and got compliment, how happy will u be? :D

Architect is the main leader for construction team, pays the highest responsibility, so ar-chi-tor-ture life we can only enjoy as much as possible. =) Gambateh! AZA AZA Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment