Saturday, January 21, 2012

Degree week 1

Things start to go smoothly as I'm getting to be adapted to the environment and life. Reality is accepted, challenge is accepted like a boss. ;D

It isn't so hard, tough, difficult after all. Few still life drawing, researches on plenty famous architects and buildings, sketchings and product designing, countless speak up session and presentation per week is really training us physically and mentally. But what should I say, 20 classmates of us are indeed granted a golden opportunity to enjoy to be an architect student.

Seriously I enjoy the presentation session as lecturer will give very good comments about our product, design and presentation. Good advices are given for better improvement as well.

Well, currently I'm just at the first week of year 1, there is long time to go. Jom work hard for President List!!! :DDD
These are the pictures captured in class:

WaiSeng acting nerdy like a boss.

When I was holding Jacky baby's BIRD!!

OMG SinnEe was peeping Jacky's BIRD !!

Our look during the first day of class. Bored, tired while waiting for the brief.

We did look a lil bit helpess when briefing was given 5 mins after we entered our first lecture class. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Feeling lucky that I will be going thru all of these challenges and hardships with my old frens, SinnEe, AiSha, Jackybaby, ShenKai, WaiSeng and ZuooYinn. Made some new friends as well, like Carmen who has a very low laughing point, she laughs whenever I speak nonsense crap, and the forever alone course rep Kok Onn. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Whhheeeeee~ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment